A French comic is under investigation after a controversial Facebook post in which he said: "I feel like Charlie Coulibaly."
The post from Dieudonne M’bala M’bala, who has faced allegations of anti-Semitism for a gesture that many say mimics a Nazi salute, has since been taken down.
Dieudonne M’bala M’bala is under investigation, the Paris prosecutor's office has confirmed
ll three gunmen were killed in nearly simultaneous raids by security forces.
The investigation for "defending terrorism" was opened on Monday, said prosecutor's spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre.
La coppia "dannata": Amedy Coulibaly e Hayat Boumeddiene
- Charlie Hebdo Gunmen Shot Dead And Hostages Freed At Both French Siege Sites
- Gunfire, Explosions & Tragedy: The Moment Police Stormed Paris Supermarket Held By Gunman
- After Charlie Hebdo, Is It 'Time For Ukip'? This Candidate Thinks So
- Charlie Hebdo: Fox News Anchor Suggests Skin Colour Helps Identify 'Typical Bad Guys'
- #JeSuisJuif: Twitter Rallies Behind Jewish Targets Of Paris Terror Attacks
- Charlie Hebdo Siege Witness: 'I Met A Terrorist And Shook His Hand'
- Charles De Gaulle Airport Flights Diverted Amid Standoff With Charlie Hebdo Shooting Suspects
- Police Focus On Forest In Hunt For Charlie Hebdo Killers