This is the moment armed police storm stormed a Jewish supermarket in Paris where a gunman linked to the Charlie Hebdo massacre was locked in a stand-off.
Explosions and gunfire were heard at the Hypercasher Vincennes, a kosher store in Porte de Vincennes in the east of the capital.
Hostage-taker Amedy Coulibaly was killed in the stand-off but at least four hostages are believed to have died.
Pictures of the scene show some of the survivors being carried to safety by officers in riot gear.
The Moment Police Storm The Grocery Store
- Charlie Hebdo Gunmen Shot Dead And Hostages Freed At Both French Siege Sites
- Gunfire, Explosions & Tragedy: The Moment Police Stormed Paris Supermarket Held By Gunman
- After Charlie Hebdo, Is It 'Time For Ukip'? This Candidate Thinks So
- Charlie Hebdo: Fox News Anchor Suggests Skin Colour Helps Identify 'Typical Bad Guys'
- #JeSuisJuif: Twitter Rallies Behind Jewish Targets Of Paris Terror Attacks
- Charlie Hebdo Siege Witness: 'I Met A Terrorist And Shook His Hand'
- Charles De Gaulle Airport Flights Diverted Amid Standoff With Charlie Hebdo Shooting Suspects
- Police Focus On Forest In Hunt For Charlie Hebdo Killers