MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
ITV have released the opening sequence to the new series, which sees the new hosts set a secret mission by boss Simon Cowell.
Olly and Caroline enter the 'X Factor' bunker
He tasks the pair with going out to find some unearthed talent and bring them to him, and Olly and Caroline then end up in some hilarious situations as they hunt down amazing singers.
Simon Cowell oversees his plan from his lair
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini comes over all Winston Churchill
Olly and Caroline report back to the judges
The new-look panel and presenting team will take the reins of the show this Saturday, when the 12th series launches on ITV.
Simon has made many other changes to the show, including a Twitter vote to decide which judges get which category to mentor while Judges Houses will also be screened live.
Speaking about the Twitter vote at the ‘X Factor’ press launch earlier this week, Cheryl said: "I think it's going to be really interesting, really fun and really good to get people on board and involved. They're going to choose our categories too, so it's going to be really interesting to see people invested from that early on.
"Being the new exec producer, that was one of my new decisions."
The ‘X Factor’ airs this Saturday and Sunday (29 & 30 August) at 8pm on ITV.