‘X Factor’ bosses have offered fans a sneak peek at this year’s Judges’ Houses, with a set of first-look pictures.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
The snaps see the categories arriving at their destinations across the globe, before singing in front of their mentors in the hope of winning a place on the live shows.
Story continues below gallery...
Rita Ora whisked the Girls - made up of Chloe Paige, Havva Rebke, Kiera Weathers, Lauren Murray, Louisa Johnson and Monica Michael - off to LA, where Meghan Trainor helped her to whittle them down to just three acts.
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini took her Groups category - comprising of 4th Impact, Alien Uncovered, BEKLN Mile, Melody Stone, New Kings Order and Reggie n Bollie - to Rome, enlisting the help of Jess Glynne.
Meanwhile, Simon Cowell flew the Over 25s - including Anton Stephans, Ebru Ellis, Bupsi Brown, Jennifer Phillips, Kerrie-Anne Phillips and Max Stone - out to the South of France, where he was joined by One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson.
While all of their performances have been pre-recorded, the acts have not yet discovered if they have made it through to the live shows.
Catch all the Judges Houses performances on Saturday (24 October) at 8pm on ITV.