‘The X Factor’ has been hit by more fix claims, after video footage emerged, showing someone whispering to the judges about who to save during Sunday (22 November) night’s results show.
- Simon Cowell Responds To Olly's 'X Factor' Critics
- Grimmy And Anton's 'X Factor' Row Continues
- 'The Voice' And 'The Voice Kids' Find A New UK Home
The voice - thought to be Simon Cowell’s - can be heard saying Ché Chesterman’s name, after host Caroline Flack tells viewers the panel must choose who they want to save between Ché and Anton Stephans.
The Sun have now suggested Simon may have been responsible for sending his own act home, as Anton was later then voted off, with Nick Grimshaw, Rita Ora and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini all voting to keep Ché.
However, a source close to the show denied Simon was trying to fix the vote.
It wouldn’t be the first time that Simon was accused of sabotaging Anton though.
When the music mogul gave him a mash up of Meghan Trainor’s ‘All About That Bass’ and Jessie J’s ‘Bang Bang’ to perform on the show in week two, viewers accused him to trying to ruin Anton’s chances.
Not only had Anton mostly performed soulful ballads to that point in the competition, he’d also struggled with a version on ‘All About That Bass’ during the Bootcamp round.
Before his exit from the competition on Sunday, Anton clashed with judge Nick Grimshaw when he questioned his authenticity, following his performance of ‘ One Sweet Day’.
The feud has since rumbled on, with both stars making digs at each other during TV and radio appearances on Monday.
‘The X Factor’ continues on Saturday at 8pm.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?