‘X Factor’ bosses have unveiled what songs the contestants will be singing this weekend to help them win a place in the final.
Saturday (5 December) night’s show marks the semi-final of this year’s competition, and Louisa Johnson, Ché Chesterman, Lauren Murray and Reggie N Bollie will each be taking on two songs to perform, in a bid to impress judges Simon Cowell, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora, as well as the voting public.
Here’s what they will be singing:
- ‘Would I Lie To You’ - Charles & Eddie
- ‘Love Is A Losing Game’ - Amy Winehouse
- ‘It's A Man's Man's Man's World’ - James Brown (Christina Aguilera version)
- ‘The Power Of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood’ (Gabrielle Aplin version)
- ‘Runnin' (Lose It All)’ - Beyonce / Naughty Boy
- ‘Best Of My Love’ - Emotions (Ella Eyre version)
Reggie n Bollie
- ‘Locked Away’ - R City and Adam Levine
- ‘I Gotta Feeling’ / ‘I Like To Move It’ - Black Eyed Peas / Reel 2 Real
One act will leave the competition during Sunday’s results show, which will also see performances from Sia and Jason Derulo.
‘The X Factor’ airs on Saturday and Sunday at 8pm on ITV.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?