Rita Ora has admitted she has stopped caring about unfortunate wardrobe malfunctions, claiming that they are “fun”.
Her comments come following two ‘nip slips’ in one week, by accidentally baring her breasts, thanks to some low-cut necklines.
But she brushed off the incidents in an interview with The Sun, claiming that she has lost count of them amount of times it has happened.
“Whatever, you have got to take some risks in fashion. That was a risk that I took and I am proud of it.
“From the start I have always been the type to wear what I want. It is all about being an individual. I feel comfortable in what I wear,” she added.
The pair have already confirmed that they will be performing a duet together during the live show, which will be held at Wembley Arena.
Speaking on ‘The Xtra Factor’, Louisa said: “I am so excited. I can’t wait! I think the bigger the crowd, the more alive I become. I just can’t wait for it.”
Her fellow finalists Che Chesterman and Reggie N Bollie have yet to confirm who they will be duetting with, although former contestant Fleur East has admitted she would love to perform with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini’s group.
The two-part ‘X Factor’ final airs on Saturday and Sunday from 8pm on ITV.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?