Probably inspired by countless liberal Americans who plan to up sticks and move to the Great White North if Donald Trump wins the 2016 presidential election,
But if the prospect of leaving the EU and potentially having Boris Johnson as prime minister is worrying to you, have no fear. There's lots of good reasons to move to Canada after Brexit.
- Their prime minister is a hunk
- Maple syrup. Everywhere. On everything.Portland Press Herald via Getty Images
- The QueenKGC-55/STAR MAX/IPx
- PoutineDarryl Leniuk via Getty Images
- POLAR BEARS.Thomas Kokta via Getty Images
- SkiingGibsonPictures via Getty Images
- Tim Horton'sASSOCIATED PRESS
- The people are really laid back and friendlyHero Images via Getty Images
- They'll welcome us with open arms
Americans & Brits, don't worry you're all welcome here in Canada!— Chu (@ChuBoi) June 24, 2016
We're all nice, polite, and apologize for everything. Also: Tim Hortons.