Shortly after being suspended from 'Top Gear', Jeremy Clarkson was already cracking jokes about visiting the Job Centre.
Thing is, if the outcome of the BBC's investigation isn't kind to him his little quip might not be far from the truth.
The public were quick in helping out the embattled presenter with a number of job suggestions.
Hmm, not sure customer service would really be his strong point.
Would pay good money to see him on a farm.
This may or may not be photoshopped.
Of course some people 'hilariously' tried to cash in on the issue...
- Jeremy Clarkson Suspended From 'Top Gear'
- The BBC Just Had The Worst Afternoon Ever...
- Was Bad Catering To Blame For Clarkson's 'Fracas'?
- ‘Bring Back Clarkson' Petition Gains A Huge Number Of Signatories
- Clarkson: 'I'm Having A Pint And Waiting For This To Blow Over'
- Katie Hopkins Defends Clarkson: 'Enough Lefty Lunacy'
- 17 Other Times Jeremy Clarkson Did Something Utterly Outrageous
- BLOG: BBC - Turning A Fracas Into A Crisis
He was also spotted in some other unlikely places.
Anyway, back to the issue at hand. As well as the three above, here are six other suggestions for him...