- Caroline And Olly Reveal How They've Helped Each Other Through Love Splits
- The Definitive Ranking Of 'X Factor' 2015 Contestants, As Voted For By You
- Ghost Gives Simon The Willies At 'X Factor' Judges' Houses
Simon, who is mentoring the ‘over 25s’ this year, chose to save Bupsi, Anton Stephans and Max Stone, revealing his decision during Saturday’s live Judges’ Houses show.
The music mogul admitted at the beginning of the show that he’d not yet made his final decision, even going as far as changing his mind after watching everyone’s Judges’ Houses performances back.
After putting through Anton and Bupsi (claiming “we all need a little bit of nasty”), he then revealed to viewers: “I have actually changed my mind tonight… I’m really sorry to the person I was going to put through, but the person I’m choosing is Max.”
Praising Anton, Simon also claimed: “This competition would not be the same without [him].”
His decision means Jennifer Phillips, Kerrie-Anne Phillips and Ebru will now be leaving the competition, despite impressing viewers with their Judges’ Houses performances.
Simon was initially less than thrilled when it was revealed that the public had voted for him to mentor the ‘over 25s’, but it seems he’s had a change of heart, telling his finalists: “I know I was a bit down on you guys first of all, but I think we might have the winner of the show amongst you three.”
Saturday night also saw Cheryl Fernandez-Versini announcing her final three groups.
The former Girls Aloud singer decided to save Alien Uncovered, 4th Impact and Reggie ‘n’ Bollie from her category.
This year’s ‘X Factor’ live shows kick off on Saturday, 31 October, over on ITV.
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?