- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- And The Most Outrageous Outfit Of The Night Is...
- Adele Keeps Things Classic At The Grammys
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
First on the list was rubbing shoulders with Lionel Richie, and CBS’s audience cam caught the ‘When We Were Young’ hitmaker rushing over to greet the US singer as well as stopping off for a quick chat with Bruno Mars.
Story continues below the video…
The duo, who were the subject of many internet memes when Adele’s comeback single ‘Hello’ debuted in late 2015, also took the chance to pose for a picture.
When the evening was over and many celebs made their way to swish after parties, Adele had other ideas and after taking to Twitter to explain exactly what happened during her performance, she revealed her own-post show plans.
The piano mics fell on to the piano strings, that's what the guitar sound was. It made it sound out of tune. Shit happens. X— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
Because of it though... I'm treating myself to an in n out. So maybe it was worth it.— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
Popping out for a burger? Adele’s definitely a woman after our own hearts.
While the star wasn’t eligible for any awards this year, due to the release date of her album ‘25’, we reckon she stands a good chance of sweeping the board in 2017.
This time around though, the evening was all about Kendrick Lamar, who won five accolades, after being nominated in 11 categories.
The rapper’s performance has also been hailed as the moment of the night, and when she finished singing her track, Adele couldn’t resist giving Kendrick a shout-out.
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance