Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have been dogged by rumours that their marriage is on the rocks for the past few weeks but the pair looked very much a loved-up item on the red carpet of the Golden Globes last night.
And we can't say we're too surprised that Orlando couldn't keep his eyes off his missus who flashed the flesh in a stunning red dress slashed to the thigh with a plunging neckline.
The Victoria's Secret model completed the look with a pair of gold strappy skyscraper heels and satin clutch.
The couple - who have a two-year-old son - put on a united front despite speculation surrounding their relationship. They have rarely been seen together over the last few months and Miranda fuelled the rumours after posting a snap on Twitter where she wasn't wearing her wedding ring.
Miranda has admitted that their hectic schedules means they often spend long periods apart.
She told People magazine: "[We keep in touch with] lots of Skype, especially now that we have our son. I’m not much of a talking on the phone person. I prefer to text. It’s always very hard to get me on the phone."
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance