Dozens of people have been evacuated from a rollercoaster at Alton Towers after a power outage caused the ride to halt midway.
Passengers were placed into safety harnesses and helped from the rollercoaster TH13TEEN in an operation on Friday afternoon at the Staffordshire theme park.
A spokesman for the firm said no one had been injured and that he expected the 65ft high ride would reopen once power was restored.
He added: "Following a temporary loss of power at TH13TEEN, guests were taken off the ride. Alton Towers Resort staff followed the established procedure to ensure everyone was helped off safely.”
Alton Towers bills TH13TEEN as the world's first freefall drop rollercoaster, with a top speed of 42kph and a G-Force of +3.2G.
Online literature states the ride: "Has been dubbed a 'psychoaster' as it creates a new level of psychological fear!'"
Up to 1,400 people are able to ride TH13TEEN every hour.
On Thursday four guests at the park were checked by medics after two carriages on the Sonic Spinball ride collided.
Alton Towers victim Vicky Blach had her leg amputated after the Smiler crash last month
The beleaguered park also saw two monorail trains come to a halt on the same day at 17.25pm, leaving 80 people trapped inside the carriages for an hour.
The latest incident comes just a month after a crash at the same park on the Smiler ride which left five people seriously injured and saw two women have legs amputated.
A total of 16 people were hurt when the carriage they were in collided with an empty one that had come to a halt on the track ahead of them. The £18m ride may never reopen.
- Alton Towers Rollercoaster Crash: Victim Leah Washington Has Leg Amputated Above The Knee
- Alton Towers Amputee Leah Washington 'Stands Up' For The First Time, Uniting Her Family With 'Her Amazing Strength'
- Alton Towers Rollercoaster Crash Victim Joe Pugh Describes Accident That Left Girlfriend Leah Washington With Amputated Leg
- Video Reveals Moments After The Alton Towers Rollercoaster Crash
- Kay Burley Completely Brutalises Alton Towers' Chief Executive In Toe-Curling Interview
- Alton Towers Victim Spends 20th Birthday In Critical Condition
- Kay Burley Finds An Ally Amid Anger Over 'Bullying' Alton Towers Interview
- Alton Towers Crash Victims Could Receive £1 Million In Compensation
- Alton Towers Amputee Is Now Standing Up, Family Reveal
- Kay Burley Has Been Cleared Over THAT Interview