- Why Monica Michael Isn't Sad To Be Leaving 'X Factor'
- Monica Michael Addresses Olly's 'X Factor' Blunder
- 'X Factor' And 'Strictly' In Tug Of War Over Adele
The 26-year-old has since moved out of the luxury North London pad because the show’s cameras got too much for her.
Lauren, who was prescribed antidepressants following her father’s death, also revealed she has seen a therapist since taking part in the latest series of the ITV show.
The singing hopeful also spoke out about the controversial Six Chair Challenge stage of the show, branding it ‘horrific’.
Earlier this month it was reported that Lauren had packed her bags and left the ‘X Factor’ house, after her close friend, Kiera Weathers was voted off the show.
Lauren has also vented her frustration about Kiera’s departure on social media, claiming the contestants’ house “felt empty” without her and Seann, also writing on Instagram that she was her “best friend for the rest of my life”, adding: “I swear she has the kindest heart ever!”
MORE 'X FACTOR':
- The 20 Best 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst 'X Factor' Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor's Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor's Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor' Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of 'X Factor' Past?
- How Many Past 'X Factor' Finalists Do You Recognise Now?