David Bowie's widow Iman has broken her silence on social media for the first time since his death.
The 60-year-old former supermodel posted a simple message on her official Twitter page that read: "Love & gratitude".
On Tuesday, Iman was spotted walking the family dog in New York City.
The couple were married in 1992, two years after they met.
In his last days, Iman posted a series of emotional updates on social media.
"The struggle is real, but so is God," read one unattributed quote posted to her Instagram account on the day Bowie died after an 18-month battle with cancer.
The late rock star's estate, said to be worth around 100m dollars (£70m), will be divided mainly between Iman, son Duncan and daughter Alexandria Zahra Jones.
Bowie and Iman in 2002
He left Iman 50% of his estate, including the home they shared in New York's SoHo district, while both children received 25% each.
"I fell in love with David Jones," she told The Independent in 2014.
"I did not fall in love with David Bowie. Bowie is just a persona. He's a singer, an entertainer. David Jones is a man I met."
- David Bowie Has Died, Aged 69
- Stars Pay Tribute To The Late David Bowie
- 69 Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of The Late, Great David Bowie
- 10 Moments That Sealed Forever David Bowie's Iconic Status
- This Stunning Bowie GIF Has Really Resonated With Fans
- This Website Shows You What Bowie Was Doing At Your Age
- David Bowie's 10 Biggest Reinventions
- 19 Times David Bowie Looked Cooler Than You
- Bowie's Final Music Video Feels So Much More Poignant Now