The extraordinary results of the General Election 2015 are nearly all in, defying the expectations of the most seasoned Westminster commentators.
GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS LIVE STREAM
David Cameron is preparing for another term as Prime Minister, as the General Election gave his Conservative Party an unexpected majority in the House of Commons of 331 seats.
A dramatic night saw the Scottish National Party sweep Labour out of almost all its strongholds north of the border, while Liberal Democrats suffered savage losses and Ed Miliband, Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage all resigned.
- David Cameron remains Prime Minister
- Tories won 331 seats - passing the crucial 326 needed for majority
- SNP almost sweep Scotland taking 56 of 59 seats
- Labour campaign chief & Scottish leader lose seats In SNP Surge
- Nick Clegg resigns after disastrous night for Lib Dems
- Nigel Farage resigns as leader after failing to win in Thanet South
- Host of Lib Dem big names all lose their seats
- Ukip win just one seat - but are 3rd party in the popular vote
- Respect's George Galloway loses Bradford West
You can also follow our Twitter and Facebook feeds which will be also be updated throughout election night. Finally if you want to blog about the General Election 2015 results on The Huffington Post then email our blogs team on email@example.com.
GENERAL ELECTION 2015