The couple looked every inch the happy newlyweds, indulging in a rare PDA on the red carpet ahead of the Academy Awards, at LA's Dolby Theatre.
Oh, that's just the sound of thousands of hearts breaking
While Benedict went for a white tux - and looked seriously dapper, as expected - Sophie stunned in a red gown, with a tasteful split and gold accessories.
Not many men can pull off a white tux, y'know
Benedict and Sophie got hitched on the Isle of Wight on Valentine's Day, in a private ceremony witnessed by a number of their family and friends, including the actor's unexpected choice of best man.
A spokesperson for Benedict confirmed the happy news, stating that it was a "magical" day.
After a couple of days relaxing on the isle, the newlyweds set off for the US, where Benedict has been busy promoting 'The Imitation Game' ahead of the Oscars.
See all the snaps from the red carpet below...
- 31 Stunning Vintage Photos From Oscars Past
- 21 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen At The Oscars
- We're Loving These Honest Oscar Movie Posters
- 13 Things You Didn't Know About The Oscars
- 11 Stars Who Have Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- Worst Dressed Oscars Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Top Ten Most Cringeworthy Academy Award Winner Speeches (VIDEO)
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers