The 'Gone Girl' actress went for a red Givenchy gown, sweeping her hair back into a simple bun.
Rosamund is nominated for the Best Actress award, for her role in 'Gone Girl'.
Other stars who wowed on the red carpet include Lupita Nyong'o, who stunned in a custom Calvin Klein gown, adorned with 6000 pearls.
Lady Gaga also turned heads, though her gloves weren't exactly a hit...
Who else impressed us with their style choices? And who should sack their stylist? Check out all the red carpet snaps below...
- 31 Stunning Vintage Photos From Oscars Past
- 21 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen At The Oscars
- We're Loving These Honest Oscar Movie Posters
- 13 Things You Didn't Know About The Oscars
- 11 Stars Who Have Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- Worst Dressed Oscars Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Top Ten Most Cringeworthy Academy Award Winner Speeches (VIDEO)
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers