Another glittering awards season is now almost over, with the biggest names in the film industry throwing on their most stylish outfits and strutting their stuff on the Oscars red carpet.
Of course we've been looking forward to seeing who takes home this year’s gongs - particularly with so many homegrown stars up for awards, like Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Keira Knightley - but with some of the biggest A-list names in the film industry all in one place, we're pleased to see the stars really delivered on the fashion front too.
For us, the celebrity who stole the show wasn't even among this year's nominees, it was one of last year's winners, Lupita Nyong'o, who dazzled on the red carpet in a pearl-inspired white gown.
Also turning heads as they posed for photographers were Best Actor nominee Benedict Cumberbatch, who took a fashion risk by attending in a white tuxedo, while 'The Theory Of Everything' actress Felicity Jones has divided opinion with what looks like a Disney Princess-ified version of Lupita's pearly dress.
Don't just take our word for it, though, check out our gallery below to see our top fashion pics, and don't forget to let us known who were your best - and worst... - dressed stars in the comments section below.
- 31 Stunning Vintage Photos From Oscars Past
- 21 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen At The Oscars
- We're Loving These Honest Oscar Movie Posters
- 13 Things You Didn't Know About The Oscars
- 11 Stars Who Have Surprisingly Never Won An Oscar
- Worst Dressed Oscars Red Carpet Stars Ever
- Top Ten Most Cringeworthy Academy Award Winner Speeches (VIDEO)
- Oscars 2014: The Academy Awards By Numbers