Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have released a series of adorable family photos to celebrate their daughter Luna’s first birthday.
The black and white snaps, which were uploaded to Instagram on Friday, show the beautiful threesome enjoying some family time.
“Happy first birthday Lu!!!! My lovebug,” Teigen wrote. “You are all the best parts of the both of us and I cannot believe how much has happened in you first 12 months of life. We love you to the luna and back.”
Just stop it guys.
Teigen has been praised for her honest portrayal of motherhood over the past year.
Not only were the couple honest about conceiving through IVF, but recently Teigen spoke candidly about her battle with postnatal depression in an open letter for Glamour magazine.
“I had everything I needed to be happy and yet, for much of the last year, I felt unhappy,” she wrote. “I just didn’t think it could happen to me. I have a great life. I have all the help I could need: John, my mother, a nanny.
“But postpartum does not discriminate. I couldn’t control it.”
Legend, 38, has since revealed how he worked to support his wife to the best of his ability, adding that he wasn’t “emotionally prepared” for the battle.
Speaking to The Sun for his Bizarre guest edit, Legend said: “You’re not emotionally prepared for someone that’s going through a dark time as you’re welcoming this new life.
“When you don’t understand what’s happening, it’s a bit challenging to figure it out and you don’t know if it’s something you’ve done or some other reason why she’s not feeling well.”
However, Legend said once he started to understand what Teigen was going through and why, he was able to adjust to help her.
“It’s a chemical thing that happens to a lot of people after giving birth and there are ways to treat it and deal with it,” he added.
“So many people go through this - I think it was good for her to talk about it.”
Legend said Teigen is already “doing better” from when she wrote the open letter to reveal she had been suffering.
He added that they’re excited to have more kids - three or four in total.
Happy birthday Luna! And here’s to many more brothers and sisters.
- December 2017: Jessica Alba and Cash WarrenAxelle/Bauer-Griffin via Getty Images
- December 2017: Natasha Bedingfield and Matt RobinsonEmpics Entertainment
- December 2017: JameliaAnthony Harvey via Getty Images
- December 2017: Cara De la Hoyde and Nathan MasseyDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- October 2017: Heidi Montag and Spencer PrattPA Wire/PA Images
- September 2017: Ross Kemp and Renee O’BrienIan West - PA Images via Getty Images
- September 2017: Jessica Ennis-Hill and Andy HillAnadolu Agency via Getty Images
- September 2017: Kian Egan and Jodi AlbertTim P. Whitby via Getty Images
- September 2017: Carey Mulligan and Marcus MumfordMichael Tran via Getty Images
- August 2017: Chanelle Hayes and Ryan OatesDoug Peters/EMPICS Entertainment
- August 2017: Gleb Savchenko and Elena SamodanovaBarry King via Getty Images
- July 2017: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauleyAxelle/Bauer-Griffin via Getty Images
- July 2017: Dawn O'Porter and Chris O'DowdDoug Peters/EMPICS Entertainment
- July 2017: Paul Weller And Hannah AndrewsEmpics Entertainment
- July 2017: Lauren Conrad and William TellDavid Livingston via Getty Images
- June 2017: Jennifer MetcalfeBarcroft Media via Getty Images
- June 2017: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason StathamJB Lacroix via Getty Images
- June 2017: Beyonce and Jay ZKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- June 2017: Binky Felstead and Josh PattersonKarwai Tang via Getty Images
- June 2017: Aliona KavanaghDoug Peters/EMPICS Entertainment
- June 2017: George and Amal ClooneyFrancois Pauletto via Getty Images
- May 2017: Kieron Richardson and Carl HylandMike Marsland via Getty Images
- May 2017: Zooey Deschanel and Jacob PechenikMichael Tran via Getty Images
- April 2017: Lucy Pargeter and Rudi ColeanoKarwai Tang via Getty Images
- April 2017: Steven And Alex GerrardGregg DeGuire via Getty Images
- April 2017: Ciara And Russell WilsonMaury Phillips via Getty Images
- April 2017: Amy Childs And Bradley WrightMike Marsland via Getty Images
- April 2017: Jeff Goldblum and Emilie LivingstonThe Washington Post via Getty Images
- April 2017: Helen Skelton and Richie MylerFred Duval via Getty Images
- March 2017: Anton Du BekeDavid M. Benett via Getty Images
- March 2017: Amanda SeyfriedJB Lacroix via Getty Images
- March 2017: Gal Gadot And Yaron VersanoSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- March 2017: Marion Cotillard And Guillaume CanetKristy Sparow via Getty Images
- March 2017: Rochelle And Marvin HumesDave J Hogan via Getty Images
- March 2017 : David Arquette And Christine McLartyGreg Doherty via Getty Images
- March 2017: Billie Faiers And Greg ShepherdBarcroft Media via Getty Images
- March 2017: Benedict And Sophie CumberbatchDavid M. Benett via Getty Images
- February 2017: Howard DonaldNeil Mockford via Getty Images
- February 2017: Kirk NorcrossTristan Fewings via Getty Images
- January 2017: Alex Jones And Charlie ThomsonKarwai Tang via Getty Images
- January 2017: Rosalind Ross And Mel GibsonHahn Lionel/ABACA USA/ABACA USA
- January 2017: Geri Horner And Christian HornerAnthony Harvey via Getty Images
- January 2017: Sam Branson And Isabella CalthorpeRichard Gray/EMPICS Entertainment
- January 2017: Stephanie DavisYui Mok/PA Wire
- January 2017: Katherine Heigl And Josh KelleyLionel Hahn/ABACA USA
- January 2017: Annie MacDavid M. Benett via Getty Images
- January 2017: Rebekah Vardy And Jamie VardyBarcroft Media via Getty Images
- January 2017: Janet Jackson And Wissam Al ManChris Pizzello/AP